We are hiring :
1 Facility and IT Manager
CDI 40 hours / week – contract under CCT SAS
Job Description :
- The Facility and IT Manager is responsible for managing the facilities and infrastructure of the various sites of the company, including the IT infrastructure.
- He is in charge of the vehicle fleet, car safety, negotiating new leasing contracts and monitoring them.
- He is the contact person for the complete technical management of company buildings as well as technical infrastructure.
- He negotiates contracts for new sites and monitors them.
- In cooperation with the external IT department, he ensures that all our staff is equipped with technical tools and IT accesses (eg hardware, telephony, program access etc.).
- He creates and improves procedures and ensures that all current procedures are followed.
- Through his openness, service orientation and professional commitment, he interacts as a point of contact between the various internal and external players.
- In his role, the Facility and IT Manager must comply with legal obligations and contractual and / or environmental regulations.
- The Facility and IT Manager participates in the development and fulfillment of the company as well as its image.
- The position offers a variety of duties and responsibilities; it opens the doors to a motivating career and an attractive career plan.
- Part of the position is a remuneration and attractive working conditions according to the current SAS collective contract.
- Have a solid experience in Facility Management or in technical and IT management
- Comfortable with a variety of tasks
- Advanced user of MS Office
- Fluency in Luxembourgish and French compulsory
- The licence ‘Travailleur désigné’ is considered an asset.
- valid B License
o Excellent organizational and analytical skills
o Ability to work independently, structured and rigorously
o Good negotiation and communication skills
o Multi-tasking ability
o Availability, flexibility and team spirit
Start of contract: to be agreed
A pre-selection will be made on the basis of a complete file. The letter of motivation, the curriculum vitae, a recent photo and the copy of the diplomas and certificates should be sent to:
Human resources department
5, rue de Turi
or directly by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Incomplete requests will not be considered.